Pittodrie Stadium, also know as Pittodrie is located in Aberdeen, Scotland. It is the home ground of Aberdeen FC since they were formed in 1903. Prior to then, the ground hosted the original Aberdeen FC from 1899 until the merger that created the present club. Pittodrie is the fourth largest stadium in the SFPL and the largest stadium in Scotland outside the Central Belt with a capacity of 20,866. Pittodrie has been the location of a number of firsts in the field of stadium design, including the invention of the dugout and in 1978 became one of the first all-seater stadia in the United Kingdom. The site of the stadium is only 550 yards away from the North Sea, and with only the King’s Links golf course between the stadium and the beach, the ground is one of the coldest football grounds in Britain.
Location: Pittodrie Street, Aberdeen, Scotland
Public Transport: Aberdeen Railway Station is over two miles from the Pittodrie ground around 25-30 mins). Best to jump in a taxi up to the ground.
Back to Scottish Grounds & Tickets