Brentford Community Stadium

Brentford Community Stadium is located in Brentford, West London, England and is the home of both Brentford FC and Rugby club London Irish. The stadium has a capacity of 17,250 and is suitable for use for both association football and rugby union matches.

Location: 166 Lionel Road North, Brentford, London Borough if Hounslow, England

Public transport: Kew Bridge railway station

Capacity: 17,250

Official Tickets:

Fixtures: Next Matches

Griffin Park

Griffin Park was a football ground in Brentford in the London Borough of Hounslow. It was the home ground of Brentford FC from 1904 to 2020. The ground was in a predominantly residential area and was known for being the only English league football ground to have a pub on each corner. The ground’s name referred to the griffin featured in the logo of Fuller’s Brewery, which at one point owned the orchard on which the stadium was built.

Location: Braemar Road, Brentford TW8 0NT

Demolished: 2021

Capacity: 12,300

Back to English Grounds & Tickets