Tannadice Park, usually referred to as Tannadice is located in Dundee, Scotland. It was first used to host matches in the 1870s, though not much is known about the games that were played back then. In fact, information about the ground is hard to come by before the arrival of Dundee East End F.C. in 1882. It is the home ground of Dundee United FC since 1909 as the club was founded as Dundee Hibernian. The stadium is located only 200 yards (183metres) from Dundee FC’s stadium Dens Park making it the two closest senior football grounds in the UK. The ground was previously known as Clepington Park, and was used by a number of local teams in the 19th century. It was the home of Dundee Wanderers FCfrom 1894 until 1909, including their single season in membership of the Scottish Football League(1894–95). The name of the ground was changed to Tannadice when Dundee Hibernian took over the lease in 1909.
Location: Tannadice Street, Dundee, Scotland
Public Transport: Dundee Railway Station is over two miles away walk away (25-30mins) from Tannadice Park. Therefore a taxi is recommended