Founded: 1907, Stadium: Stadio Giuseppe Sinigaglia, Capacity: 13,602
Como 1907 was founded in 1907. in December 2004 the club was declared bankrupted. No investor was successful to take over the club (as the bid from Preziosi was denied thus the company “Calcio Como S.p.A.” was liquidated. Thanks to FIGC regulation, a new entity Calcio Como S.r.l. was allowed to admit into 2005-2006 Serie D. New economic problems arose in the 2016–17 season, forcing the club to be declared out of business and put on auction. At the fourth auction, the assets of the club were acquired by Akosua Puni Essien, wife of the Ghanaian footballer Michael Essien and first foreign businesswoman in Italian football (via her company F.C. Como S.r.l.). However, Italian Football (FIGC) rejected the application of F.C. Como as Como’s successor in 2017-18 Serie C. At the start of season, another company Como 1907 S.r.l. was admitted to 2017-2018 Serie D. In the first six crest logos the color blue (the color of the club) and the coat of arms were present. In 2020 the crest was changed into a modern version.