Founded: 1879, Stadium: Craven Cottage (London) Capacity: 25,700
Fulham FC was founded in 1879. They are the oldest club from London to play in the Football League. The club has spent 26 seasons in English football’s top division, the majority of these in two spells during the 1960s and 2000s. Fulham’s main rivalries are with the fellow West London clubs Chelsea which are considered as their main rivals, Queens Park Rangers and Brentford. The current Fulham FC crest was introduced in 2001. Fulham FC has made a number of changes to its crest over the years but this new crest is in fact the fourth completely new design. The first crest used was introduced in 1931. A second crest, that of the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham was first used in 1947 following the end of the second world war. A simple “retro FFC logo” introduced in 1972 was to last just five years before the reintroduction of the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham crest in various guises. The latest crest has been carefully designed to coincide with a new generation fo supporters while also providing a strong brand for the club.