Founded in traditional rugby territory, the club didn’t enter the Premier League until 2008. In 2014 they played their first Cup Final ever. In 2013 strong local opposition prevented a name change to “Hull Tigers” which the new owner wanted to make happen. Hull City play home games at the KCOM Stadium, having moved there in 2002 after 56 seasons at Boothferry Park. Hull City fans consider Leeds United to be their main rivals. In 1935, Hull City’s first shirt badge mirrored the familiar three crowns civic emblem of Kingston-upon-Hull. Following that season, the team went without wearing a badge until 1947, when the club crest depicted a tiger’s head on an orange shaded badge. This was worn until 1957, when it was changed to just the tiger’s head. In 1971, the club changed the logo again until 1975 when the club’s initials go HCAFC were used as a logo for four years. After this, a logo with the tiger’s head with the club’s name underneath was used from 1979 until 1998. The next logo features the tiger’s head in an amber shield with the club’s name, along with the club’s nickname, The Tigers. Hull changed their crest in June 2014, becoming one of the few English league teams without the club name on their crest. From beginning of the season 2019-2020 a new crest was revealed. The crest is similar to the previous design but with the club name at the top and a different shape.