Biancorossi (The White-Reds)
Founded: 1912, Refounded 1938, Stadium: Stadio Romeo Neri, Capacity: 9,768
Rimini FC 1912 was founded as Libertas Rimini in 1912, and first adopted their trademark red and white shirts in the 1920s. The club name was changed to Rimini Calcio in 1938 after a bankruptcy. Main rivals of Rimini FC are Cesena FC and SS Teramo Calcio. The crest contains the club colours Red and White and the City of Rimini Coat of Arms. In the Coat of Arms there are the Ponte di Tiberio (Tiberius Bridge) and Arco d’Augusto (Arch of Augustus) represented, two main monuments in Rimini.