La Cremo (Cremo)
Founded: 1903, Stadium: Stadio Giovanni Zinni, Capacity: 20,641
US Cremonese was founded in 1903 at the restaurant “La Varesina” in Piazza Sant’Angelo in Cremona. It was initially a multi-sports club founded by a group of friends. Main rivals of US Cremonese are Piacenza against whom they play the so-called “Derby del Po”. The crest of the club contains the Coat of Arms of Cremona enclosed in a golden circle with grey edges along which the letters of the club acronym “USC” are affixed. From 1985 to 1997 the club adopted a different crest: a shield with square lines containing the aforementioned stylized drawing of the golden ball geld by the arm, with a grey-red band in the background.