The Den (previously The New Den) is located in New Cross, south-east London, England. The ground’s capacity is 20,146. The Dens is adjacent to the South London railway originating at London Bridge and a quarter of a mile from the Old Den, which it replaced in 1993. The Den is the sixth stadium that Millwall have occupied since their formation in the Millwall area of the Isle of Dogs in 1885. Previous grounds include Glendale Road (1885-1886), Lord Nelson Ground (1886-1890), The Athletic Grounds (1890-1901), North Greenwich (1901-1910 and The Old Den (1910-1993).
Location: New Cross, London SE16
Public Transport: South Bermondsey railway station
The Old Den
The Old Den (known while in use as the Den) was the fifth football stadium occupied by Millwall FC in Cold Blow Lane, New Cross, London. The ground opened in 1910 and was the home of Millwall for 83 years.