Stade Joseph Marien
The Joseph Marien Stadium is located within Duden Park, Forest, Brussels, Belgium. It is the home ground of Royal Union saint-Gilloise since 2019. The stands of the Joseph Marienstadion are in the shape of a tub against the flanks of the Duden Park. They are not covered. The semicircular side stands have seats, the long east stand has standing places. Opposite, along the Brusselsesteenweg, is Albert Callewaert’s main stand from 1926. It has an Art Deco brick facade that is over 100 meters wide. It is decorated with seven expressionist bas-reliefs by sculptor Oscar De Clerck, each of which depicts the two disciplines in which Union Saint Gilloise excelled: football and athletics. The spaces below the grandstand have various figurative stained glass windows. The Club House still has the original wood panelling.
Location: Dudenpark, La Butte, Forest, Brussels, Belgium
Public Transport: Brussels South Railway Station, then take Light Rail Nr. 82 to Châtaignes. From Châtaigne its about a 5 minute walk to the Stadium