Location: Plough Lane, Wimbledon
Public Transport: Hayden’s Road, Earlsfield, Wimbledon railway station
Former Plough Lane
Plough Lane (1912-1998) was for nearly eighty years the home ground of Wimbledon FC from 1912 until 1991 when they moved their first team home matches to Selhurst Park as part of a groundshare agreement with Crystal Palace. Both clubs’ reserve teams then used Plough Lane as their home ground until 1998. The stadium remained derelict for several years until it was finally demolished in 2002.
Location: Wimbledon, London