Adams Park is located in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England. It has a capacity of 10,137. It was openend in 1990 and surrounded by green hills on three sides. Adams Park is two miles due west of High Wycombe. It is named Adams Park in honor of former captain Frank Adams who had bought the former ground Loaks Park for the club, whose sale financed the move to the stadium named after him. Loakes Park was located very close to the town centre.
Location: Sands Industrial Estate, Hillbottom Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
Public Transport: High Wycombe train stations, the station is approximately 2.5 miles from the stadium, Bus 32 Hourglass pub
Loakes Park was the home of Wycombe Wanderers FC from 1895 to 1990. It was located next to Wycombe General Hospital in the centre of High Wycombe. The ground was donated to the club by Frank Adams, a former Wanderers player who had bought the freehold on the ground from Lord Carrington in 1945.
Location: Queen Alexandra Road, High Wycombe, England
Capacity: 6,000 (at closure), 19,000 (peak)